- The Fred and the Worm animations were created, written and directed by Dan Hanna while working at Protozoa/Dotcomix in San Francisco.
- Ann Brilz was the producer for both projects.
- The Worm was created and modeled by Dan Hanna.
- Fred was modeled by Bay Raitt.
- "Chocolate was animated by Dan Hanna except for the opening title sequence which was animated by Emre Yilmaz. Emre also did some of the secondary animation (refinement, fixes) for The NASA Test.
- Dan Hanna put all the pieces together (a process known as rigging) to create fully functioning digital puppets of both Fred and Worm.
- Fred's voice was performed by Erik Bergman (for Chocolate) and Les Milton (for The NASA test). The Worm's voice was performed by Dan Hanna.
- Both Fred and the Worm were animated by Dan Hanna using a type of Motion Capture known as Digital Puppetry.
- Sound work for The NASA Test was done by Noah Landis (sp?).
- Several production artists were involved at one time or another. Karina Jakelski assisted on Chocolate. While Young Do (sp?) provided prop models, textures and After Effects sweetening for The NASA Test.
- Thanks to Brad deGraf, Marc Scaparro & Eric Gregory for advice and technical support.
- If you worked on Fred and the Worm and I have neglected to mention you or if I've misspelled your name and/or failed to credit you in some way then please let me know.